Exceeding Early Learning Quality Standards
All Haileybury Early Learning Centres Exceed the National Quality Standards set by the Australian Children's Education and Care Quality Authority.
The review process assesses the ELC Program and operation against seven quality areas:
1. Education program and practice
2. Children's health and safety
3. Physical environment
4. Staffing arrangements
5. Relationship with children
6. Collaborative partnerships with families and communities
7. Leadership and service management.
Haileybury's program was reviewed as 'Exceeding National Quality Standard' in all seven areas!
All Haileybury ELC's work collaboratively to ensure that best practice is delivered at all four locations.