Top Academic Schools
Haileybury ranked first in Australia for academics!
Haileybury has been ranked the number one private co-education primary school in Australia according to an analysis of national testing literacy and numeracy results by The Australian newspaper published on Saturday, 21 June 2014.
Haileybury’s remarkable academic results also saw it ranked second of all open entry co-education secondary schools in Australia.
The results published on 21 June showed Haileybury as:
- Ranked 1 of all private co-education primary schools in Australia
- Ranked 2 of all co-education primary schools in Australia
- Ranked 5 of all open entry primary schools in Australia
- Ranked 2 of all open entry co-education secondary schools in Australia
There are 10,000 schools in Australia. The remarkable rankings are a result of:
- Haileybury’s absolute commitment to quality teaching
- The explicit teaching model in the primary school
- A performance appraisal process which includes classroom visits and data analysis of all teachers’ performance
- A coaching program for teachers
- Performance based pay initiatives