General Excellence Scholarships
Haileybury is pleased to be able to offer a limited number of scholarships to students who might not otherwise be able to access a Haileybury education. Students applying need to demonstrate their commitment to academic excellence, as well as achievement in leadership (both within and external from school), community service, sport and the arts.
General Excellence Scholarships are open for students who are currently (2022) in Years 4, 6 and 9 for entry into Year, 5, 7 and 10 in 2023 at our Keysborough, Brighton, Berwick and City campuses.
Applications Open: TBA March 2022
Applications Close: TBA April 2022
How to Apply
All applications must include:
- General Excellence Scholarship Application Form
- Two most recent school reports
- Most recent NAPLAN results for Year 6 and Year 9 students.
All applications must be printed and posted to Haileybury Admissions, 855 Springvale Road, Keysborough VIC 3173.
Applications received after the close date will not be considered.
- We would like you to assist us in being environmentally conscience and ask that you do not submit applications in display folders, plastic pockets or other presentation packs.
- Shortlisted students will be invited to attend an interview to discuss their application.
- Please only provide information requested for your application. Students who are invited for an interview will be most welcome to present further documentation of their achievements.
- Applications will be considered by Haileybury's Scholarships Committee.
- Late or incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
- Applications for entry into Year 5 in 2023 is not open to current Haileybury students. (Current students can apply for Year 7 or Year 10 entry in 2023).
- Students are permitted to apply for one scholarship category only. Where multiple scholarship applications are received from one student, one will be selected at random for consideration.