Haileybury Foundation Scholarships
Haileybury Foundation Scholarships are offered annually, with the support of our incredibly generous Haileybury community donors. Scholarships are awarded to Victorian students entering Year 7, 9 or 10 in the following year, to commence at one of our Victorian-based campuses.
Applications will be welcomed from applicants who fulfil the following requirements:
- Would not ordinarily be able to attend Haileybury based on their current financial situation.
- Is a high-achieving academic individual with one or more interests in community service, drama, music or sport.
- Is a positive contributor within the community in which he/she lives.
Scholarships may be named after a significant donor or after someone whom a significant donor would like to recognise.
Benefactors may also seek to support specific categories of scholarship. These range from:
- Hardship scholarships
- Indigenous student scholarships
- Community / social justice focused scholarships
- Academic / Non-academic scholarships – supporting students with strengths in specific subjects e.g. STEM, Design, Sport, Science, Business
All scholarships aim to develop leaders in both the School and external community, with a philanthropic perspective.
Applications for 2021 Haileybury Foundation Scholarship Applications are now CLOSED.
Click here to find out more about Haileybury Foundation Scholarships.
Haileybury Foundation. Changing Lives Forever.
T: +61 3 9904 6141