City Campus Tour
Welcome from the Head of Campus
Haileybury City is an exciting educational concept that will provide students from inner Melbourne, and parents working in the city, access to Haileybury's leading academic program. Located at 383 King Street, West Melbourne, our ten-storey, 13,000 square-metre building, that includes terraces and roof top recreational areas, will be a unique city campus for approximately 800 students.
The cosmopolitan CBD location means that students will benefit from an enhanced educational program that includes a real world approach to learning with unparalleled proximity to Melbourne's best cultural, educational, historic and sporting precincts and facilities, including Melbourne's oldest park, Flagstaff Gardens.
Haileybury's academic programs will be complemented by our social justice commitment to local institutions such as the Melbourne City Mission and we hope to make a positive and lasting contribution to the local community.
Like all Haileybury students, those at Haileybury City will develop the independence and resilience required for life in the 21st century, with a firm understanding of their capacity to contribute to the world to make a difference for the better.
Melbourne City is Haileybury's newest campus and we are confident that Haileybury's traditions and culture will be enhanced by the work of our students and staff.
- Ten-storey, 13,000 square-metre building directly opposite the beautiful Flagstaff Gardens
- Easy walking distance to Southern Cross and Flagstaff stations, tram and bus routes that service the City and Docklands
- 1,500 square metres of outdoor green recreation space on three terraces
- Safe and secure premises with around-the-clock security
- Architecturally designed, state-of-the-art building fit-out
- Light-filled classrooms and floor to ceiling windows offering 180-degree views of the city skyline and Flagstaff Gardens
- 1,000 square-metre indoor active recreation sporting facility
- 2,000 square-metre contemporary music, art and drama facility
- Custom built state-of-the-art science facilities
- Underground parking, designated student drop-off and pick-up areas plus ample bike storage